Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Leadership Summit

For my leadership summit I met with my fellow classmates, Caitlyn White, Emily White, and Camille Vaughn. Caitlyn is presenting on care of pets, Emily is presenting on volunteerism, and Camille is presenting on meal prep. We took turns explaining our protocol, talking about our theory choices, and leadership styles.
For me, the most useful aspect was talking through my group protocol with my classmates. Initially, I thought I had it all planned out and ready to go. This might be because I had spent a lot of time working on it. This is different from what I thought though because I really benefited from talking it through. Having experienced this I now understand the benefit of brainstorming and problem solving with peers. This makes me feel appreciative for this experience. Going forward, I will make a point to meet with peers and run through things before presentations or projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment