Monday, May 1, 2017

Take Away Blog Post

Today was my case study on Michael J. Fox and his battle with Parkinson's disease. My group was very intrigued with this case, which made it fun to present. One of our biggest talking points was home modification. Michael J. Fox has a net worth of $65 million, which would allow a lot of room for home modifications as the disease progresses. We also discussed ways for him to still be involved in activities he enjoys like advocating for his foundation, playing with his dogs, acting, and hanging out with family. One thing I hoped for was a more clear picture of what his current status was. However, he seems to be private about his personal status. Although very outspoken about the disease as a whole and finding a cure. I enjoyed discussing my case with my group!

No comments:

Post a Comment