Friday, April 21, 2017

(5) Lifelong Learner

In my foundations course this week we discussed the topic of being a lifelong learner and what that meant for us as future professionals. This is something I had not put much thought into when I was in undergraduate studies. I feel as though this topic has been continually stressed these first few months of graduate school. The thought of being a lifelong learner brings out my inner nerd. I cannot wait to find my niche and do what I can to be the best I can in my chosen area.
I also enjoyed discussing the differences in learning as a student and a professional. This, too, is something I did not consider as much in undergrad. I have enjoyed my time as a student but I am looking forward to the freedom of learning and exploring as a professional one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment