Tuesday, April 25, 2017

(7) Documentation

Today in Foundations class we began to discuss and get hands on practice of documentation. I slightly panicked at first, crossing my fingers that I remembered all of the grammatical rules I learned back in elementary and middle school. After getting over my official nerves this activity made me excited! It was another step closer to being a future professional. Although documentation can seem a little bit intimidating, I think immersion is the best way to improve.

Goal writing was also something we worked on during our documentation lab. During undergrad I took a couple of classes that focused around goal writing. I feel pretty confident with goal writing. I am interested to see if there are major differences between goal writing formats used for occupational therapy versus therapeutic recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment